Three Great Reasons to Visit our Chicago Massage Spa this Month
Whether it’s a birthday, graduation or bridal shower, Spa Space is one of the very best spas in Chicago when it comes to celebrating life. Of course, at our massage spa in Chicago’s Loop, we believe that the mere fact that it’s Tuesday is a darn good reason to celebrate! But on top of that, June happens to offer at least three very good reasons to treat yourself or a friend to a spa massage in Chicago!
1. You never need a special reason to visit Spa Space, the best day spa in Chicago, but if you did, National Migraine and Headache Awareness Month would be a good one.
According to WebMD, “Stress is known to lead to some of the most common types of headaches, including migraines and tension headaches.” And their experts say massage is, “a great way to reduce stress and relieve tension. It especially helps with tightness of tender muscles, such as those in the back of the head, neck, and shoulders, and it boosts blood flow in those areas.”
2. June is also Women’s Golf Month, a celebration of golf as a year-long sport and recreation for women. What does women’s golf have to do with our day spa in Chicago? If you want to improve your swing, a visit to Spa Space could be time very well spent indeed. Professional golfers know that massage is an excellent way to enhance their game or to recover from strain to muscles you didn’t know you had before you set out on the back nine.
According to the experts at Livestrong.org, “Sports massage is a type of massage that can alleviate pain occurring in certain parts of the body, which can be caused by too much physical activity. This type of massage was originally developed to serve athletes as a way to prevent and relieve injuries, but both athletes and non-athletes can gain physiological and psychological benefits from receiving sports massage therapy.”
At Spa Space, one of the most innovative spas in Chicago, you can enjoy a custom massage geared toward enhancing whatever activities you enjoy. We also offer a sports massage tailored specifically to joggers that is a great way to help prepare for an event like a 5 or 10K or to recover from one. Many runners simply like to make massage a part of their ongoing training.
- Our Runner’s Massage is specifically designed to address the common aches and pains suffered by runners and to improve performance. It can enhance a runner’s training regimen and help them reach their time and distance goals by strengthening muscles, relieving tension, reducing pain and preventing injury.
Golfers can enjoy similar benefits from a sports massage tailored to the unique demands of the game. And, because golfers enjoy plenty of time out in the sun while they make their way around the course, you may also want to think about celebrating Women’s Golf Month with a facial at our day spa in Chicago. How does this sound:
- Superfruit Fitness Facial is our trademark facial for healthy, glowing skin. This high-performance, results-oriented treatment combines a gentle glycolic solution with active botanical ingredients and an uplifting facial massage. The treatment is customized based on the particular needs of your skin, which might include a major thirst for hydration or some TCL for sun damage and fine lines.
3. Last, but certainly not least, June is National Smile Month! And this one probably doesn’t need any explanation.
Whatever you’re celebrating this month, we’ll look forward to welcoming you to Chicago’s Spa Space!