Spa Space Is Back
You can’t imagine how happy we are to tell you that our Chicago spa is once again open for business! There will be changes to the way we do things, of course, but you can be sure that we will still go above and beyond to earn your trust – and to maintain our standing as one of the most innovative and one of the very best spas in Chicago.
We would never do anything to jeopardize your health and well-being as well as the health and wellbeing of our staff, so you can be sure that we will be following the safety protocols put out by CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and WHO (World Health organization) and updating our own procedures as needed.
We are not taking any chances! Everyone on our team is aware of our commitment to maintaining the highest possible standards of hygiene throughout our downtown Chicago spa. (Seriously, we are cleaning like crazy people!)
We ask that you be respectful of the public health guidelines, too. We will be requiring our guests to wear face masks. If you have even mild cold- or flu-like symptoms, we ask that you please stay home to help protect others. If you need to cancel your appointment for any health-related reason, don’t worry. We will waive the 24-hour cancellation fee and will look forward to rescheduling your appointment when you are feeling better.
Here are just some of the safety protocols we will be introducing to ensure your health and safety:
- Temperature and symptom check for all guests, staff, and providers.
- Extended clean-up time between services to ensure proper sanitation with EPA-approved disinfectants
- All team members will wear face masks, face shields and, when appropriate, gloves.
- Team members will follow CDC guidelines by washing and sanitizing their hands before and after all services
- For a limited time, we will not be performing Hot Stone or Couples Massages. Facials and Hydrafacials are also not available at this time due to city restrictions.
- Our lockers, robes and steam rain showers will be unavailable for now. We are also suspending the spa lounge area and the snack service for now. Please bring your own water.
- Our seating throughout the spa has been comfortably spaced out for social distancing.
- Our air ducts have been cleaned and we’ve installed UV Air Purifiers.
- Service Fee: a 20% service fee will be added to all treatments.